The Hamilton is a large 3 bedroom Georgian style townhouse, which includes an open plan kitchen and dining area, balcony leading off first floor lounge.
On the ground floor, fitted units in the kitchen are complimented by Quartz worktops and a selection of integrated appliances. These include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric double oven, while the dining area benefits from French doors to the rear garden. There are a further two double bedrooms on the second floor which are serviced by a family bathroom.
- Entrance Hall (max) – 6’11” x 14’11” – 2.11m x 4.55m
- Downstairs WC – 3’10” x 4’5” – 1.19m x 1.35m
- Plant Room – 5’11” x 4’5” – 1.8m x 1.35m
- Study – 10’3” x 8’4” – 3.12m x 2.55m
- Kitchen/Diner (max) – 17’5” x 17’2” – 5.32m x 5.25m
- Landing (max) – 6’11” x 14’11” – 2.11m x 4.55m
- Bedroom 1 – 10’3” x 9’10” – 3.12m x 3m
- Lounge – 11’9” x 17’5” – 3.59m x 5.31m
- Bathroom – 10’2” x 3’7” – 3.1m x 1.1m
- Landing – 4’3” x 9’3” – 1.3m x 2.83m
- Bedroom 2 – 17’5” x 9’9” – 5.31m x 2.96m
- Bedroom 3 – 17’5” x 10’2” – 5.31m x 3.1m
- Bathroom – 9’7” x 7’2” – 2.94m x 2.18m
This specification is designed for Rosebank, Worcester and describes the specific level of specification that is fitted as standard within this site. In addition to the standard specification, a number of upgrades are available via our choices range (subject to stage of build). All properties purchased with us come with Local Authority Building Control (LABC) 10-year Warranty.
Quality fitted kitchen with a choice of door fronts and quartz stone worktop. Pre-installed wires/connections (subject to house type) for under pelmet lighting to kitchen units.
- Electric double oven and hob
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine or washer/dryer (subject to house type).
See your Sales Executive for options and upgrades within our Choices range.
Contemporary sanitaryware throughout. Family Bathroom: Shower over bath, where no separate shower enclosure, to family bathroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures (where applicable)
- Chrome finish towel rails to bathrooms and en-suite
- Carpet to family room (where applicable), dining area, lounge, bedrooms, study (where applicable) stairs and landing
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, utility, bathroom, cloakroom and en-suite
- Wi-Fi controlled under floor heating with zone controls powered by gas boiler
- Smooth ceiling finishes
- Painted white throughout
- Staircase with oak base and hand rail with white painted spindles (where applicable)
- Contemporary composite oak interior doors with satin chrome effect ironmongery
- White slim-line finished sockets and switches throughout
- Contemporary external lighting-motion sensor (houses only)
- External tap
- Communal landscaped garden areas with lawns and shrubs
- Landscaped rear garden (where applicable)
- Allocated parking
- Gated access for pedestrian and traffic control at Albert Road Entrance
- Wooden double glazed sash style windows
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia’s/soffits
- Indian stone rear patios
- Mains operated smoke detector to each storey
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite(s)
- BT point to living room behind main TV position
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- Recessed LED low energy down lights to kitchen, utility (where applicable), bathroom and en-suites (where applicable)
- Communal aerial system (with satellite dish) wired for sky and sky+ (apartments only)
- Video door entry system (apartments only)
- Solar PV panels with Immersun Valves allowing surplus power to be offset against utility bills (houses only)
- Computer network cabling pre-installed behind TV points (ready for connection by others)
Important Notice: These particulars are for your guidance only. Matthew’s City and Country Homes are constantly seeking to improve their product range and internal interior designs, and specification may vary. Therefore, the specification cannot be relied upon and must be used for guidance only.