Highfield – Bredon View
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wine cooler
- Solar hot water system
- Under floor heating with zoned controls throughout
- Multi fuel log burner with Indian Stone hearth to lounge
- Contemporary bathroom suites
- Separate shower enclosure to family bathroom
- Slimline anthracite grey powder coated steel hand rail with glass balustrade
- Ceiling speakers & audio cabling ready for connection to music system (music system not supplied)
- Indian Stone patio
- Kitchen/Dining – 7.19 x 5.57
- Utility Room – 3.52 x 1.72
- Snug/Family Room – 4.79 x 3.30
- Lounge – 4.79 x 4.40
- Study – 3.10 x 2.53
- Garage – 5.40 x 5.20
- Master Bedroom – 4.79 x 2.95
- Bedroom Two – 4.39 x 3.14
- Bedroom Three – 3.59 x 3.07
- Bedroom Four – 3.34 x 2.93
- Bedroom Five – 3.02 x 2.75
- Bathroom – 3.02 x 2.75
This specification is designed for Bredon View, Drakes Broughton and describes the specific leel of specification that is fitted as standard within this site. In addition to the standard specification, a number of upgrades are available via our choices range (subject to stage of build).
- Quality fitted kitchen with a choice of door fronts and quartz stone worktops.
- Under pelmet lighting to kitchen units
- Electric double oven
- 5 burner induction hob
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Wine Cooler
- Plumbing for washing machine
See your Sales Executive for options and upgrades within our Choices range.
- Contemporary sanitaryware throughout.
- Family bathroom: shower over bath, where no separate shower enclosure to main family bathroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure (where applicable)
- Chrome finish towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites
- Carpet to bedroom, stairs and landing areas
- Wood effect flooring to entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility, study, downstairs cloakroom
- Ceramic floor tiles to bathrooms and en-suites
- Wifi controlled underfloor heating with zone controls throughout
- Ceiling speakers and audio cabling pre-installed ready for connection to music system (music system not supplied)
- Smooth ceiling finishes
- Painted white throughout
- Slimline anthracite grey powder coated steel hand rail with glass balustrade and oak treads
- Contemporary composite oak interior doors with satin chrome effect ironmongery
- Brushed chrome slimline finish sockets with USB ports and switches throughout
- Contemporary external lighting – motion sensor
- External tap
- Landscaped garden areas with lawns and shrubs
- Indian Stone rear patio with path to side access linking front elevation
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
- BT point to living room behind main TV position
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- Recessed LED low energy down lights to kitchen/dining, utility, downstairs cloakroom, plant room, wardrobes, family bathroom and en-suites.
- Solar hot water system
- Computer network cabling to pre-installed to behind TV points (ready for connection by others)
- Hardwired front door bell
Important Notice These particulars are for your guidance only. MSquared Homes are constantly seeking to improve their product range and internal interior designs and specification may vary. Therefore, the specification cannot be relied upon and must be used for guidance only.
Important Notice: These particulars are for your guidance only. Matthew’s City and Country Homes are constantly seeking to improve their product range and internal interior designs, and specification may vary. Therefore, the specification cannot be relied upon and must be used for guidance only.